July 2017 sees the completion of two funky beach homes at Playa Tesoro: Tesoro lot #28 beach cabana, and Tesoro lot #37 beach cabana. Each cabana features a queen size bed, toilet/sink, exterior shower, excellent wifi, and the swim friendly Pacific ocean outside the door. All nestled within the secure, closed community of Playa Tesoro of 8 homes and 3 pools, sitting on 200 acres of property and 2 miles of ocean beach. Truly a lovely blend of comfort, space and beauty.
Each of these beach cabanas is beside a beach house with more substantial construction features such as a/c, full kitchen and pool. The concept is a travelling group can rent this cabana, or can also rent the beach house about 15 feet away. This gives the flexibilty of 3 queen beds spread over 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, ac, pool and restaurant. All for $120 a night. That is $40 a night for the cabana and $80 a night for the house. This is a good option for a family of 5 or more.
You can look at these options and book on airbnb here: www.playatesoro.com/renting.html The links to the airbnb listing for the 7 rental homes at Playa Tesoro are under the pool photo.
We continue to sell beach and river lots that are ready to build. Also, we continue to build more homes at the Playa Tesoro community. You can see the remaining fully serviced, ready to build, beach lots for sale here: www.playatesoro.com/beachfront.html . You can see the complete homes for sale here: http://playatesoro.com/houses-for-sale.html . We are selling 25% or 50% portions of each of these revenue producing assets.
Other Playa Tesoro project updates are: 1. The ocean fence of 2,000 linear feet with 20 gates is complete. This was neccessary to keep wild horses off the 4 acre parcel that is scheduled for landscaping.
2. The farm and nursery are expanding. We have added ducks, chickens, more horses, and pigs. The farm is growing all sorts of fruit and vegetables that we serve at the restaurant.
3. The boat shop has new steel bar doors to secure our ever growing inventory of tools and equipment.
4. The full time mechanic at Tesoro is settling into the task of maintaining the 4 vehicles, 5 motor bikes, atv, 3 boats, 10 a/c units, and 2 swimming pools. Not a glamour filled chore, but very important.
5. The internet service tower installed almost one year ago continues to impress and runs very well.
6. The most ambitious house and pool to be constructed at Playa Tesoro to date continues to move forward. We are laying the second floor deck now. This is the first home to feature a second floor and to show off the wonderful ocean view. We will rent this home starting in January 2018.
7. The Yoga area continues to develop with the cement subfloor finished and painted.