- Completed and signed borrower application (Form 1003) including complete list of real estate owned
- Authorization to check credit, including $50 fee for credit check and minor processing
- Completed and signed service agreement and disclosures
- Proof of income for a salaried employee: W-2s for previous 2 years; complete 2 years of tax returns; last 2 paystubs; full verification of employment, work telephone number
- Proof of income "Self-employed: Complete 2 years of tax returns; CPA letter and/or reference letters, or other business documentation
- Proof of other income, such as rental income or fixed income: Rental agreements or tax returns to support other income
- Most recent monthly account statement from each mortgage account or asset account
- Purchase Agreement
Required From The Builder/Developer
- Complete Resume showing all developments created and worked on to date
- Site Map and Development Master Plan (please indicate site of property to be purchased)
- Evidence of Clear Title and Ownership.
Liberate your Retirement Plan!
Contrary to what you have been told by your broker or banker, you can own almost any U.S., or non-U.S. investment in your retirement plan, including offshore mutual funds and virtually any kind of foreign real estate
Imagine owning an exotic beach front retirement home on a lush tropical island-purchased with the tax-deferred dollars you have been saving. Add to that the salary your retirement will pay to manage the plan. The icing on the cake is the freedom from worries that plague most Americans when they think about dwindling retirement plan assets.
Most of these opportunities are never made available to the average U.S. citizen-few people have ever know of their existence. Trust me, your regular broker will never tell you these opportunities exist, probably because he/she is simply unaware of them himself.
Why Liberate Your Retirement Plan?
Investment Diversification: Many of the worlds best investments and money managers will not do business with U.S. citizens directly. They have simply made the choice that it is easier to do business with the rest of the world than to comply with draconian U.S. rules.
Financial Privacy: Many people want protection from the prying eyes of business partners, estranged family members and identity thieves surfing the Internet. Financial privacy can be the best protection against frivolous lawsuits that end with big judgements-if you do not appear to have enough assets to justify the time and expense of an attack in an attorneys mind, he will not view you as a target. Simply put, assets you place offshore are off the domestic asset tracking radar screen
Real Estate: For instance, are you interested in international real estate? Well, your IRA or pension plan can own raw land, condos, office buildings, single or multi family homes, apartment buildings and improved land, so long as the real estate is not for your current personal use.
We can help you liberate your Retirement Plan in a legal and compliant fashion. We can assist you in establishing a plan designed to give you the freedom to invest anywhere in the world that makes sense for you. Don't let Wall Street constrict your investment choices needlessly. Contact our offices for additional information and we would be glad to put you in touch with the professionals regarding this topic.
Simply stated: "It's your money!" Redefining how Canadians utilize self-directed RRSP and LIRA funds.
Did you know? You can use the full value of your RRSP's, LIRA's, LIF's and RIF's * for ANYTHING you want!
Save for tomorrow and get the money you want today!
What can you use your RRSP and LIRA equity for?
- Debt repayment
- Business start ups
- Emergency Medical expenses
Anything you want !
Imagine: Having accesses to your retirement funds now and when you retire!
How does it work?
- If you have RRSP's, LIRA's, LIF's and RIF's assets, then we can offer you an alternative financing option.
- There are no withdrawals from your RRSP or LIRA accounts.
- And that means that there will not be any withholding taxes.
What do I have to do?
If you wish to access your RRSP or LIRA investments, we will provide you with a loan* dollar for dollar, for the amount of equity you wish to use now. Your RRSP's, LIRA's, LIF's and RIF's remain in RRSP and LIRA accounts.
Your investments will continue to earn interest over the next ten years. And, you have your cash now to do whatever you want with it.
There are options on how to pay back the loan and the length of time you take to pay it back. You are asked for a personal guarantee that you will pay back the loan.
Investment Example - RRSP Financing Option
Carol and Andrew have been diligently putting money into their self-directed RRSP fund. They are ready to invest in a small recreational condo at the lake. Like most people, Carol and Andrew believed that very restrictive tax legislation and borrowing policies made their RRSP savings untouchable until retirement.
Our investment plan allows Carol and Andrew to borrow, dollar for dollar, the total asset value of their self-directed RRSP's. They can use their RRSP funds to create their own financing for their property.
Carol and Andrew are able to *invest an equivalent amount of RRSP funds required to purchase into our plan. They will receive an annual rate of return on their RRSP investment. They will not be asked to put up their property as security for the loan. Their RRSP investment grows every year and at the same time they are realizing potential real estate gain.
To learn more contact us today: