Our fees for full service property management are economical.
- We retain 25% of rents received as a commission.
- If the unit is vacant or rents not received, we do not earn a fee.
- There are no additional advertising or releasing fees.
- There is a one time $100 set up fee that may be paid from the first months rent when received.
- There is an annual $50 account maintenance fee. This fee covers our bookkeeping costs for year-end statements and for tax statements.
- Fees may be negotiable for property owners with multiple properties or in exceptional cases.
Option 1: Full Service Property Management.
- After inspecting your property; we offer suggestions as to pricing, marketing and staging.
- We advertise the property availability and features. The reservations office will manage the hotel suites, villas and personal residences.
Option 2: Rent and Return
Under this option, we perform all of the services above from initial consultation, up to the point of entering into a lease on behalf of the owner. At that point the management of the property is returned to the property owner.
- Our fee for option 2 is equal to one months rent.
- Fees may be negotiable for property owners with multiple properties.
Option 3: Free Services
As a community service and in order to establish new business relationships; we offer several free or at cost services.
- Free Advertising Property for Rent on Playa Tesoro Website.
- Give your rental units instant worldwide exposure, 24 hours per day 7 days per week.
- Post photographs, a description and leasing details of your property on your own website. There is no cost or obligation to you.
To protect the owner's investment, Playa Tesoro Management arranges inspections of the property before and after the tenant moves in. In addition, inspections are made during tenancy as needed. Photos and a written report are arranged, plus each tenant completes a move-in report to insure a proper record of the property's condition.
To keep owner maintenance costs to a minimum, tenants are directed in the lease to pay for minor repairs. Also, Playa Tesoro management provides insured handymen at reduced rates. In addition, licensed contractors are called to make repairs on major air conditioning, heating, electrical, and plumbing repairs.